In the context of the more general purpose of ensuring to the persons engaged and in training in the sector of the facility management in the no core business related to the health care sector the possibility of leading in transparence and seeing recognising their own learning outcomes, the project aims to apply the principles of the european picture of the qualifications for the permanent learning - EQF and of the european system of credits for the instruction and the professional training - ECVET for the benefit of such persons, defining and formalizing the characteristic learning outcomes in order to permit acquisition, put in transparency, evaluation, accreditation and certification of them through the borders of IFP territories, sectors and systems. In more specific terms, the project aims at realising, organising them in consequential work phases, the single required passages to activate the ECVET system in the sector and in the esteemed professional field:
A) Analysis and preparatory researches:
- reconnaissance in each participating Country of the professional figures in the facility management of the no core business related to the health care system;
- to classify the figures noticed within the bounds of EQF;
- to define an european common perimetre of the professional field in the sector of facility management of the no core business related to the health care system on which to activate the ECVET process;
B) Action plan for the new ECVET system:
- to define, based on the collection and analysis of experiences and good practices already implemented on transparency and recognition of competences and qualifications and on the ECVET process (starting from the approaches and instruments tested by the project LdV TOI "Highlight the Competences"), an action plan for the activation of the ECVET system for the professional figures in the facility management of the no core business related to the health care system;
C) Design of units of learning outcomes of european common perimetre in the sector of the facility management of the no core business related to the health care system:
- to describe the european professionalcommon perimetre in the sector of the facility management, that is to define clearly in terms of units of learning outcomes (knowledge, skills and competences) the figure/s identified and to attribute the ECVET points to the same one and to the individual unities;
D) Protocol of Agreement / Memorandum of Understanding - MoU ECVET:
- to prepare a complete draft of the MoU with the learning outcomes shared for the individualised figure / s;
- to involve in the MoU, in addition to partners, public institutions qualified on facility management in the no core business related to the health care system and other interested organisations, particularly the social parts and the providers of services in the sector mentioned;
- to formalize the MoU, from partners and competent and / or interested organisations;
E) Pilot test for the implementation of the MoU: - to define a common model for the Learning Agreements to be drawn up, in accordance with the MoU, by workers and trainees interested in the recognition of the learning outcomes, by enterprises and training agencies involved (it is foreseen that will benefit by the experimentation course at least 100 persons, with priority for women and aged people, of whom (VERIFY40 in Italy and 60 in other participating Countries);
- to draw up the Learning Agreements;
- to define a common model for the attribution of the ECVET credits, based on the common principles and tools Europass Certificate Supplement;
- to achieve, in accordance with the Learning Agreements, the training courses and setting in transparency with regard to the learning outcomes in the MoU;
- to attribute, by the involved IFP providers , the ECVET credits to the persons beneficiary from training courses and setting in transparency that have allowed the evaluation and certification of the learning outcomes in the MoU;
- to transfer, validate and to accumulate the ECVET credits attributed, through the territorial and sectorial systems involved in the MoU, in compliance with the national and regional rules on modality and procedures of certification, validation of formal, non formal and informal learnings, organisms competent with such purposes.
These objectives and measures of "development and production" are joined by others, cross-cutting, ranging from the coordination and management of the project (also in terms of assurance of quality) to the information of the key actors and the valorisation of the results of the project, for their transfer to the decision makers and for their adoption and application by the final users. In particular, informative days are planned with key stakeholders and deepening meetings on the results of the project throughout its development and in all participating Countries.
Find a suitable sofosbuvir and of course buy sofosbuvir that you do not know this is what you need to do. But I want to say that you choose again.